[CT Birds] COA SPARROW WORKSHOP

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Thu Oct 15 19:21:57 EDT 2015

Hello, fellow birders:

The COA Sparrow Workshop will be held this Saturday, October 17th, at
Allen's Meadows in Norwalk, beginning at 7:30 am.  Advance registration is
not necessary.

The workshop is free and is open to COA members and non-members alike.  The
full announcement for the workshop follows:

Sparrow Workshop

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 7:30 am

Allens Meadows, Norwalk

You won't regard sparrows as "little brown jobs" after you've attended this
workshop.  Mid-October is the height of sparrow migration and we'll have a
chance to see ten or more species at this location.  We'll review how to
differentiate between similar species and gain a greater appreciation for
this remarkable group of birds.  Meet at the community gardens parking lot.
The entrance to the meadows is on Route 7, Danbury Road.  Leaders:  Joe Bear
and Frank Mantlik.  Contact person: Chris Loscalzo at closcalz at optonline.net
and 203 389-6508.

Chris Loscalzo,

Woodbridge