[CT Birds] COA SPARROW WORKSHOP

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Fri Oct 16 17:46:39 EDT 2015

My sincere apologies.  I misstated the location for the sparrow workshop for
tomorrow. It is in WILTON, not Norwalk.  Thanks to Frank M. for posting the
correction.  An updated announcement for the workshop follows:

Sparrow Workshop

Saturday, October 17th, 2015 at 7:30 am

Allens Meadows, Wilton

You won't regard sparrows as "little brown jobs" after you've attended this
workshop.  Mid-October is the height of sparrow migration and we'll have a
chance to see ten or more species at this location.  We'll review how to
differentiate between similar species and gain a greater appreciation for
this remarkable group of birds.  Meet at the community gardens parking lot.
The entrance to the meadows is on Route 7, Danbury Road, on the left while
driving north, just past Wilton High School.  Once on the Park entrance
road, it winds around until you eventually face the soccer fields. At this
point, turn left and follow around the west side of the fields to the dead
end at the Community Garden.

Leaders:  Joe Bear and Frank Mantlik.  Contact person: Chris Loscalzo at
closcalz at optonline.net and 203 389-6508.

Chris Loscalzo,

Woodbridge