[CT Birds] Branford Hawk Watch

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 17 20:14:56 EDT 2015

That is amazing, Paul.  'An impressive tally.  You may want to consider entering a new site on HawkCount!  I've been chasing BVs in CT since the 1990s, ie, since they were around in the New Milford landfill (in winter) and later, at River Road in Kent (in Spring).  That is an incredible BV total even today; with zero TVs?
How do you access this site?  Where were these observations made?

Steve MayoBethany