[CT Birds] Fwd: [ABA Great Lakes News & Discussion Group] Snowy Owls have appeared sudde..

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Tue Oct 20 21:53:49 EDT 2015

From: notification+ytasys0c at facebookmail.com
To:  499904930144278 at groups.facebook.com
Sent: 10/20/2015 12:54:17 P.M. Eastern  Daylight Time
Subj: [ABA Great Lakes News & Discussion Group] Snowy Owls  have appeared
suddenly, and in numbers...

_Greg Neise_ (https://www.facebook.com/greg.neise)

Snowy  Owls have appeared suddenly, and in numbers in the past few days in
northern  Michigan, Wisconsin and Minnesota. Saw-whet owls are being banded
in record  numbers in the Great Lakes this past week. Could be we're in for
one of those  historic owl invasion years...

...which has never really happened in the  era of digital photography
sharing--yes, we did have a big SNOW movement a  couple years ago ... but I'm
talking everything from Great Grays to Saw-whets,  like 2004-2005.

Don Morgan, Coventry, Ct.
mntncougar at aol.com