[CT Birds] Trip to Salisbury CT today - good birds

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 19 17:35:20 EDT 2015

Went birding and leaf peaking At Twin Lakes Salisbury CT.  we saw at Beaver Pond, 76 Ring-necked Duck, 2 Hooded Mergs, 2 Wood Duck and 1 Pied Pilled Greebe.  At a Pond in Winchester we saw, 20 Ring-necked Duck. All day traveling the back roads up here their were so many White-throated Sparrow, Junco and Yellow-rumped Warblers. Plus at under Mt Rd we saw an Immature Goshawk.
Paul Carrier - Harwinton, with Jim Moore