[CT Birds] Trip to Salisbury CT today - good birds

Carrier Graphics carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 19 22:28:02 EDT 2015

      From: Carrier Graphics <carriergraphics at sbcglobal.net>
 To: CTBirds <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
 Sent: Monday, October 19, 2015 5:35 PM
 Subject: Trip to Salisbury CT today - good birds
Went birding and leaf peaking At Twin Lakes Salisbury CT.  we saw at Beaver Pond, 76 Ring-necked Duck, 2 Hooded Mergs, 2 Wood Duck and 1 Pied Pilled Greebe.  At a Pond in Winchester we saw, 20 Ring-necked Duck. All day traveling the back roads up here their were so many White-throated Sparrow, Junco and Yellow-rumped Warblers. Plus at under Mt Rd we saw an Immature Goshawk.
Paul Carrier - Harwinton, with Jim Moore