[CT Birds] Link to images of Hudsonian Godwit and Eurasian Wigeon

Darlene J Moore djmoore67 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:47:57 EST 2015

CT birders
Here is the link to the images of the Godwit at Stratford Marina and the
Eurasian Wigeon at Bishop's Pond in Meridian. It's been awhile since I have
done this, so I apologize in advance if the flickr links are problematic.

Hudsonian Godwit
https://flic.kr/p/Amd5LN

Hudsonian Godwit and Greater Yellowlegs
https://flic.kr/p/ABBGHy

Eurasian Wigeon (embedded in ebird list as well)
https://flic.kr/p/Am8rJu

Thanks so much to the original finders of the birds and the continued posts
and help from the birding community to help me relocate the birds

Good Birding

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
email: djmoore67 at gmail.com