[CT Birds] Orange backyard

Beverly Propen bpropen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 10:10:31 EST 2015

11/5  Orange backyard
Over the last week or so, 2 juncos & 2 white throated sparrows have joined
the regulars​ at  my feeders.  2 White breasted nuthatches, 4 chickadees, 3
American Goldfinches, 2 titmice,
Red bellied woodpecker, Downy , Hairy and Flicker also around the feeders.
One Hermit Thrush passed through, but not around now, 2 Cardinals, 10
mourning doves, and 4 Blue Jays chasing a Cooper's Hawk that has been in
the neighborhood.
also a belated thanks to Phil for letting me have a scope view of the Snow
buntings yesterday, before I went out on the beach.
Bev Propen, Orange