[CT Birds] Woodpecker

Comins, Patrick PCOMINS at audubon.org
Thu Nov 5 20:23:38 EST 2015

Cornell has a fact sheet on the issue, but I would not recommend the tanglefoot suggestion.   One method I have heard of success from is hanging old CDs on fishing line.  The flashing scares them away.

http://www.birds.cornell.edu/wp_about/control.html

Patrick

Patrick M. Comins
Director of Bird Conservation