[CT Birds] rarity-friendly weather

Nick Bonomo nbonomo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:02:24 EST 2015

A good sign...a few Cave Swallows have been seen today near Rochester,
NY along the Lake Ontario shoreline. So some have reached our
latitude. Winds will shift here tomorrow morning. Sunday's weather is
probably the best of the next few days for hopefully bringing some
Caves to our shoreline.

We haven't had a good Cave Swallow push here since November of 2012,
so it would be nice to see some again this year. And some other
central/western vagrants to go along with them would be even better.
Keep your eyes open.

Nick Bonomo
Wallingford, CT
www.shorebirder.com