[CT Birds] Park name

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Fri Nov 6 15:29:16 EST 2015

Steve, one observation I had was that this CCSparrow looked brighter/fresher than I would have expected, and the wing bars appeared bright, which seems unusual for an adult bird this late in the year (based on Sibley’s, and other sources).  I have very little experience with this species (only one other in CT in 2013), but I wonder if anyone else made a similar observation.

Jim