[CT Birds] Black-throated Green 'type' Warbler-Greenwich

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:49:14 EST 2015

Around 10:30 at Tod's Point in Greenwich I had a very brief view of what was most likely a BT green but cannot rule out the Western lookalike... I saw the bird along the eastern side of  the large mowed field by 'founders rock' leading to the marsh.. I tried desperately for almost 2 hours to relocate with only an even shorter look at the bird. If anybody is in the area, it might be worth getting some more eyes over there. The park is now open to non-residents.

Stefan Martin

Sent from my iPhone