[CT Birds] Link to images of Hudsonian Godwit and Eurasian Wigeon

Darlene J Moore djmoore67 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 22:47:57 EST 2015

CT birders
Here is the link to the images of the Godwit at Stratford Marina and the
Eurasian Wigeon at Bishop's Pond in Meridian. It's been awhile since I have
done this, so I apologize in advance if the flickr links are problematic.

Hudsonian Godwit

Hudsonian Godwit and Greater Yellowlegs

Eurasian Wigeon (embedded in ebird list as well)

Thanks so much to the original finders of the birds and the continued posts
and help from the birding community to help me relocate the birds

Good Birding

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
email: djmoore67 at gmail.com