[CT Birds] Window decals do help avoid collisions

Lemmon lemmon at snet.net
Fri Nov 6 18:41:07 EST 2015

I have used yellow flagging scotch taped to a set of 4 sliding glass doors in the winter months as junco's, white-throated sparrows and other small birds have crashed into them. It certainly works, and I don't mind what it looks like for the winter as it is the back of the house.....but I may try these decals first.