[CT Birds] Window alert

birdgirrl at comcast.net birdgirrl at comcast.net
Sat Nov 7 20:00:20 EST 2015

I have tried the window alert and decals for the past year. They are refreshed at least every six months and even tested with the UV light I bought from them, but I still have continuous crashes. there are bird feathers and poop and powder from multiple crashes within a week of putting up fresh ones. I even bought the liquid to put dots in between. Maybe my bird are have UV Perception Disorder.  Plus I have Hawks and that sends birds into a panic. I do have deaths occasionally but not recently.
Susanne Shrader

Susanne Shrader
birdgirrl at comcast.net