[CT Birds] Snow Buntings, St. Patricks Cemetery, Enfield, CT

louise tucker louise40pt at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 13:15:03 EST 2015

 11/16/2016  Enfield,CT:            I observed 3 Snow Buntings feeding in the area of the second lane of the cemetery (lane going north and south) at 4:00pm yesterday and at noon today.  2 years ago I found Snow Buntings in this cemetery.  St. Patricks Cemetery is  in Enfield bordered by Route 5 (Enfield St.) and the Connecticut River.  South of the cemetery is route I-91.  East of Route 5 is an old Mall where Bernies used to be. There are 2 entrances to the cemetery - one at the north end and difficult to see from route 5 and one between the 2 stoplights you will see.  The many tombstones are clearly seen as you pass by. Drive carefully in this area. Drivers are very impatient.Louise P. TuckerEnfield, CT