[CT Birds] Sherwood Island SP

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 17:05:36 EST 2015

Besides the continuing Ash-throated Flycatcher in the spruce grove area today,Pine Siskins are still around and the first large number of 89 Red-breasted Mergansers arrived off of the west end beach and I had at least 6 Bonaparte's Gulls roosting on a distant sandbar as well.I did not see the Dickcissel today when I checked a few times up until early afternoon.
I will post first thing in the morning as to the status of the Ash-throated Flycatcher,positive or negative.I have permission to check before the park opens so check CTBirds between 7-7:30 am for an update.
The NHBC walk begins at 8am that I will be leading and we are hoping to see the flycatcher which would be a state or life bird for many.

Tina Green
Westport
203-247-2660 cell
Sent from my iPhone