[CT Birds] White Pelican

Christopher Lovell ctlovell at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 09:33:14 EST 2015

Be aware that there will be a medical helicopter landing at Sherwood Island
at approximately 10am. This is a training exercise sponsored by SkyHealth
and the Southwest Connecticut EMS region.

The majority of it should be with the aircraft on the ground and shut down.
I'm assuming that they will be utilizing the model airplane field as a
landing zone but that could change.

It could be a lifer for many people!

Chris Lovell, Stratford