[CT Birds] Sparrow ID help please

Mntncougar at aol.com Mntncougar at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 12:39:01 EST 2015

this bird has been showing up at my back porch feeder for weeks  now,
intermittently, but has successfully eluded my camera every time until  today.
Pictures taken through glass window, so not too sharp, but close enough  for
some detail.
If you get a white box asking you to sign in, just click the X  , top right
Bird is on the small side, smaller than Song or White-throated  Sparrows,
perhaps a little larger than a Chipping Sparrow. Very heavily streaked
breast, but no central spot. Indistinct white lines on the face but no markings
at all on the cap. Not ringing a bell at all with me.
Don  Morgan, Coventry, Ct
mntncougar at aol.com