[CT Birds] Sherwood Ash-throated YES

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 17 10:58:25 EST 2015

AJ says the Ash-throat often goes back into the Cork tree at the west side of the tallest spruces. The cork is a tall deciduous tree with clusters of small black berries up high. It has also moving around to trees and shrubs, high and low, on both sides of the gravel service road.
Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone