[CT Birds] Stratford Point Snow Bunting photos

Scott Kruitbosch skruitbosch at rtpi.org
Wed Nov 18 16:48:31 EST 2015

Snow Buntings have been a fixture for us at Stratford Point recently, as
they are most years. Here are some recent photos I took of them enjoying
our natural food: http://rtpi.org/snow-buntings/

Come winter hopefully we can help them out a little as Patrick has
previously described, and a huge thanks to all who have donated seed to
Stratford Point! Fingers crossed we end up with a rare visitor to enjoy
it with them.

Tomorrow's rain and southeasterly winds should be interesting across our
coastline. The north/northwest flow returns for the weekend, possibly
pushing some more off track western birds our way.

Scott Kruitbosch
Conservation & Outreach Coordinator
311 Curtis Street
Jamestown, NY 14701