[CT Birds] Westport Ash-throated Flycatcher YES

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 20 08:16:58 EST 2015

Westport-Sherwood Island SP- Ash-throated Flycatcher continues in spruce grove area near entrance gates as you enter. Head due west of the gate houses,pass a row of tall cedars on your right until you see a odd looking gray metal thing which is for frisbee golf. Stand there and look around the area and mostly north. The bird seems to favor the tall cork tree with dark berries but definitely moves around that general area.
Any question,feel free to call my cell which is
203-247-2660.
Let's hope it sticks around one more day as I will be leading a walk tomorrow at 8am for the
New Haven Bird Club.
FYI,the park closes at 4:30 but they usually close the entrance gates earlier and do not allow parking on the entrance road.

Tina Green
Westport
Sent from my iPhone