[CT Birds] Jaeger?

Dana Campbell dana.l.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 14:09:51 EST 2015

I would like to make whatever I  saw this morning a possible Parasitic
Jaeger and correct my previous post to say that the bird looked like it had
something protruding from the center of the tail as if its feet were
hanging out there.  Feet came to my mind as a descriptor because I had
first thought the bird to be carrying something in its talons that was
hanging beyond its tail.  No claim to be a pelagics expert here. Wish it
had hung around.  Sorry for any confusion or consternation.