[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose sure gets around

Andrew Block ablock22168 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 14:41:44 EST 2015

That Pink-footed Goose in Avon sure gets around.  It can't make up it's mind where to stay:-)  I see it was at Fishers Meadow early this morning and then it left by 8am then I had it back at Fishers around 9:15am where it was when I left at 9:30.  I guess it can't decide on where to rest:-)  Thanks Darlene for the info yesterday and everyone else posting directions.  Beautiful bird and new state bird.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
Phone: 914-963-3080; Cell: 914-319-9701