[CT Birds] record species count at feeders here in Harwinton.

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 23 22:30:17 EST 2015

No pink-footed goose? Pffftt !

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

From:"Carrier Graphics via CTBirds" <ctbirds at lists.ctbirding.org>
Date:Mon, Nov 23, 2015 at 9:13 PM
Subject:[CT Birds] record species count at feeders here in Harwinton.

Was home all day today and noticed so many birds at the feeders. Must be a record species count for a day. At or under feeders were - Red bellied, Downy, Hairy Woodpecker, BC Chickadee, White b and Red b Nuthatch, Titmouse, Carolina Wren, Junco, White Throated, Fox, Tree, Song, House Sparrow, House and Purple Finch, Gold Finch, 1 Siskin, Cowbird, Morning Dove equals 20 different species ! And i might even count the birds feeding at my compost pile - Red s Hawk, Crow, and also feeding from my berry trees,bushes, 12 Bluebirds, Robin, Yellow b Sapsucker, and Pileated eating dried wild grapes.   What a birdy day! Not even counting fly overs...
Paul Carrier - Harwinton