[CT Birds] Flight Photos of Pink-Footed Goose at Fisher Meadow this morning

Morris Finkelstein morrisfinkelsteinmd at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 17:12:00 EST 2015

Fisher Meadows Park
7:45 AM, 11-25-2015
The Pink-Footed Goose returned to Fisher Meadow Park around 7:30 AM today,
and was found by Paul Wolter.  With the help of Paul and Darlene, I was
able to spot the PFG. Just as I got my camera lens focused on it, the flock
began to take off in our direction.  My photos of the Pink-Footed Goose are
posted in an album in Flickr, and this is the link:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/134221192@N03/4t711A
Thanks to all the CT birders who have reported several unusual species over
the past several weeks,
Morris Finkelstein
Greenwich, CT