[CT Birds] COA Sea Duck Workshop

Christopher Loscalzo closcalz at optonline.net
Wed Nov 25 19:32:57 EST 2015

Hello, fellow birders!

The COA Sea Duck workshop will be held on Saturday, November 28th beginning
at 8:00 am at Hammonasset State Park in Madison.  We'll meet at the nature
center parking lot and walk to the pavilion. We'll have a review session
first, with revised and updated handouts, followed by birding along the
shore. The workshop is free and open to COA members and non-members alike.
Advance registration is not necessary.

If there is a high probability for rain on Saturday morning, the workshop
will be postponed to Sunday morning. I will post a notice on this site on
Friday evening to announce the change if there is one.

Good birding,

Chris Loscalzo,