[CT Birds] Pink-footed Goose Yes Fishers Meadows 11/28

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 07:39:04 EST 2015

Good Morning
Great spot by Stephan Karkuff from Pennslyvania who spotted his own lifer. The Pink-footed Goose was back in the Northwest Corner of the pond on the grassy edge giving great views of the pink legs.

On a side note, I am out of town the next week, so if you spot the goose, please post to the list serve or email me and I can post for you.

It was great to meet so many birders from so many places while viewing this bird. Thanks so much, it was fun to report each day the whereabouts of the goose.

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT
djmoore67 at gmail.com
Cell 404-274-7390

Please excuse any errors, autocorrect is not always helpful
Sent from my iPhone