[CT Birds] Pilgrims and pheasants

Angela Dimmitt angeladimmitt at aol.com
Tue Dec 1 13:47:21 EST 2015

In response to Christopher Mangels' comments, I did not hear any reference to any birds in the conversations of the pilgrims in National Geo's program, rather I just heard one pheasant cock-cocking in the woods when they first ventured forth.  Towards the end there was a shot of someone carrying a big bird, presumably a turkey, to the thanksgiving feast, but nothing was spoken about any birds.   Agree Jay got it right and Nat.Geo goofed, cynically or in ignorance.......

Angela Dimmitt