[CT Birds] Pilgrims - pheasants?

jaybrd49 at aol.com jaybrd49 at aol.com
Mon Nov 30 15:38:57 EST 2015

Pheasant?  Perhaps this previously unknown North American race was brought here by the Asians that "discovered" North America long before the Pilgrims, or Columbus, or even the Norse arrived?  (Of course, I am kidding here).  I think they meant it was a heath hen calling in the woods. I would expect better of National Geographic if this, indeed, is what was broadcast.

Jay Kaplan
Canton