[CT Birds] Hawkwatch Wrap-Up Talk Tomorrow at Audubon Greenwich

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 12:08:51 EST 2015

Hawkwatching season may be over, but tomorrow at Audubon Greenwich we'll be
celebrating the season at our annual Quaker Ridge Wrap-Up Talk/Party.
Refreshments will be served at 2:30 PM and I'll be giving a talk on all of
our season's numbers/highlights plus highlights throughout the state at 3
PM in the Audubon Center's Kiernan Hall. For those who've never been to
Audubon Greenwich and would like to attend the address is 613 Riversville
Rd, Greenwich CT. Congratulations to all the hawkwatchers at Quaker,
Lighthouse, Boothe Park, Chestnut Hill and all other sites around the state
for another season in the books!

Facebook event RSVP page can be found here:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1630362023895023/

-Ryan