[CT Birds] Townsend's Solitaire YES update

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 08:10:18 EST 2015

Cos Cob- park in area of Jackson Street and Valleywood Road and wait I hear the bird or see it fly in. It has returned to that area and landed on top of a very tall spruce(Xmas) tree but also was photographed in front of us two feet off the ground.

Tina Green
With Sara Zagorski,Jory Teltser,Stefan Martin, and Dan Rottino
Sent from my iPhone