[CT Birds] Townsend's Solitaire YES update

Tina and Peter Green petermgreen at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 6 10:34:35 EST 2015

Yes. If you see residents, be sure to say hello and if they ask, explain you're looking for a rare bird and be sure to show it to them and point out the call. We came upon a few residents who were extremely nice and appreciative of us sharing the info about the bird with them.
See the bird and then leave so the neighborhood is not overrun with crowds and cars and that makes room for other birder's to see the bird.

Tina Green
Sent from my iPhone