[CT Birds] Solitatire, A polite reminder

Ryan Maclean ryanmac335 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 12:11:38 EST 2015

I just received a text from a birder at the Solitaire who told me that
atleast one person was playing audio recordings, some people are standing
in driveways and that a truck struggled to get through the people gathered.
For those still going to see it, please show respect to both the bird and
the neighbors by refraining from using audio tapes to put additional stress
on the bird and staying out of people's driveways/on the side of the road.
I was happy to see how respectful everyone was yesterday of both the bird
and the neighborhood but we all need to make sure it stays that way before
things get out of hand. Thank you.