[CT Birds] Continuing Tundra Swan

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 12 09:52:36 EST 2015

Thanks to Hank Golet for finding this Swan. It was still present when I left at Haddam Meadows SP in Haddam at 9:20 being seen with Micky K.  It was feeding with a flock of about 30 mute swans just north of the sandbar now exposed which is about half way from the entrance to the boat launch.  Here are a few pictures of the Tundra and also a Red- shouldered hawk that birders were also enjoying this morning near the entrance by the skating pond in my eBird report.

Bird Forever Work Whenever
Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT