[CT Birds] San 43 South Windsor

Paul Desjardins paul.desjardins2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 12:23:21 EST 2015

This morning seen from the Newberry Road section 2 Rusty Blackbirds. Otherwise had a frustrating morning there bird wise. Only heard Gray Catbird, Hermit Thrush and a Common Yellowthroat. The bird I saw but could not I D was a bright yellow warbler. Possibly a Wilsons but the look was too brief and I could not relocate it. Darn! The good news about stn 43 is that Hartford Audubon just had some culverts installed near the marsh at the Newberry Road section that eliminates the flooding situation that has been an on going problem for years!

Paul Desjardins
Windsor Locks