[CT Birds] Solitatire, A polite reminder

Stefan Martin nafets519 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:28:46 EST 2015

This is a bird that habitually perches in exposed areas and doesn't skulk around low in the brush, grasses or thickets. Why would there be any need whatsoever for playback? Laziness?? Lack of patience?? Late for a Dr's appointment?? If people seriously think that playback doesn't cause any stress to vagrants like this, you have to reconsider some things.. There's also a lot of predators in the area.. Red-tail, Merlin, Coop and GH Owl. A Coop buzzed the head of someone using playback last night.. Just unnecessary exposure. Give it a rest.

Stefan Martin

Sent from my iPhone