[CT Birds] Cackling Goose(?) at A.W. Stanley

Don Crockett doncrockett63 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 22:02:18 EST 2015

Here are a couple photos of the small goose from A.W. Stanley Park, New
Britain from this morning:

http://greatblue.com/nb/small_canada_IMG_8291.jpg
http://greatblue.com/nb/small_canada_IMG_8293.jpg

I would say this goose was around 1.5 times as big as the Mallards I saw it
swimming with yesterday. I'm guessing a length of around 32 inches.

What do people think?