[CT Birds] No Tundra Swan or Wilson's Warbler, but had a Pine Warbler

Andrew Block ablock22168 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 17:38:51 EST 2015

Today I went to look for the Tundra Swan in Haddam again and as last time it wasn't there.  In fact there were only a few swans anywhere.  I then went for the Wilson's Warbler reported in New Haven and couldn't find that at East Shore Park ( i think that was the name of the park).  I did find an imm. female Pine Warbler there in the pines along the sw. fence line of the sewage plant in the same spot where the Wilson's was supposed to be.  Also there were two Ruby-crowned Kinglets and a Swamp Sparrow and several Red-winged Blackbirds.
Andrew Andrew v. F. Block
Consulting Naturalist/Wildlife Biologist
20 Hancock Avenue, Apt. 3
Yonkers, Westchester Co., New York 10705-4629
Phone: 914-963-3080; Cell: 914-319-9701