[CT Birds] Fishers Meadow is located in the Town of Avon

Darlene djmoore67 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:36:40 EST 2015

Apologies for not specifying the town that the Pink-footed Goose had been seen every day since November 22, 2015 when it was discovered by Mark Danforth.
It typically can be seen at the Fishers Meadow Recreation area in Avon, CT on the northwest corner of the pond at first light.
It was photographed by me yesterday for "count week"
Apologies for not previously listing the Town of Avon on my previous postings as well.
Good luck on your CT CBCs this weekend.

Darlene J Moore MN, RN, NNP-BC
Farmington, CT