[CT Birds] Town

danforth1723 at att.net danforth1723 at att.net
Thu Dec 17 05:14:04 EST 2015

Thanks Darlene for posting the town. We've all been guilty of neglecting
that at times, me especially. I would also like to thank you for checking in
on the Pink-footed Goose to keep us all appraised of it's location these
past few weeks. I know you recently relocated here from Texas and welcome
you and your birding skills to our birding community.
Just to keep the record straight, the goose was first seen on 11/20. Thanks
to Roy too for doing the thankless task of keeping us all in line.
Mark Danforth, Tolland.