[CT Birds] Western Flycatcher in Branford CT

Morris Finkelstein morrisfinkelsteinmd at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 16:24:59 EST 2015

12/19/2015 1:00 PM Branford CT
As a follow-up to numerous earlier posts of a Western (Probable Pacific
Slope) Flycatcher spotted and reported by Steve Mayo, Howie Steinberg and
Jim Cortina, I'm attaching a link to my Flickr with several of the photos
that I took when I got there.  Thanks to you for locating the unusual
Flycatcher and posting the location so quickly.  I happened to be passing
Branford on the way back from Hamonnasset back to Greenwich when I saw the
post!
https://www.flickr.com/gp/134221192@N03/3u0E95
Morris Finkelstein
Greenwich CT