[CT Birds] Stratford - Milford CBC Sunday, December 27

Steve Mayo and Rebecca Horowitz rsdmayo at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 25 18:22:45 EST 2015

There's still time to join the Stratford-Milford Christmas Bird Count, Sunday, December 27, 2015.  You can come on down to the coast (from Milford's Morningside to Bridgeport's Fayerweather Isle) and conduct a sea-watch.  Or, jump on the Port Jeff Ferry ($18)  and scan the Sound, at least until you reach NY waters (7.5 miles from the CAS Coastal Center).  Or, contact me about a last minute assignment including Milford Point, Silver Sands and other choice birding locations.

If you are out and about in the Count Circle from12/24 to 12/30, please post to CTBirds or notify me of any finds.  We've already got some choice birds, including American Bittern and Boat-tailed Grackle for Count Period.

Steve MayoBethanyrsdmayo at sbcglobal.net