[CT Birds] Early arrivals?

teustis at killingworthlibrary.org teustis at killingworthlibrary.org
Sat Dec 26 16:14:52 EST 2015

Hi, Sarah!
According to Cornell's All About Birds site, cowbirds are here
year-round:
https://www.allaboutbirds.org/guide/Brown-headed_Cowbird/id
I looked back at my Project FeederWatch tallies for cowbirds, and we've
have them at our feeders almost consistently from the end of November
into spring (when we get more coming through with mixed flocks of
blackbirds). Haven't seen one yet this season, though.
:-)  Tammy Eustis, Chester