[CT Birds] Western Flycatcher? There is none, right?

jmcgoo at juno.com jmcgoo at juno.com
Sun Dec 27 12:39:43 EST 2015

In 1989 they split the Wn Flycatcher into two birds:  The Pacific Slope
and the Cordillion.  Do we know which we are seeing  in CT now?  Wiki
says you can only tell by the song........

John R. McGinley CMT  Editor: Technical Trends
Facebook: facebook.com/jmcgoo  203-762-0229  cell 203-984-4282

I removed the vowels from the following countries: which are they?
CLND   ND   NDNS   RN    RQ    RLND   SRL   TLY