[CT Birds] Wallkill NY Gyr PHOTO Re: Extralimital: A XMas Miracle, The Wallkill NY Gyr Returns!!

Mardi Dickinson mardi1d at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 11:15:05 EST 2015

Merry Christmast to all!

Here is a photo of the The Wallkill NY Gyr

Quick pic link here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7TChbSFVD-_VzhCWEtuc1pXQ2s <https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7TChbSFVD-_VzhCWEtuc1pXQ2s>

Additional note: As being a member of this list one of the rules to follow is PLEASE make sure you sign your name and town. I put my email in the REPLY area if the post is important make it easier for those that need further information or a question about the post without a lot of back a forth that clogs up the list.

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk, CT
w: www.kymrygroup.com <http://www.kymrygroup.com/>