[CT Birds] Stratford - Milford CBC Sunday, December 27

Frank Mantlik mantlik at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 25 18:58:21 EST 2015

Merry Christmas, Steve,

I didn't post results of Stratford birding yesterday 12/24, but I logged some Count Week species: Green-Winged Teal (Wooster Pond & 611 Access Pond), Canvasback (5 at Frash Pond), Northern Gannet (Lordship Seawall), Black-cr Night Heron (10 at 611 Access pond), Am Oystercatcher (2 - Milford Pt), Greater Yellowlegs (12, Johnson Creek, Bridgeport), Peregrine (McKinney Refuge), Com Grackles (our yard), Cowbirds (large flock at/near Short Beach).

Unfortunately I have been unable to find the previous two Cackling Geese nor Pintails at Wooster Pond. The goose flock is much fewer the past 2-3 days.

Frank Mantlik

Sent from my iPhone