[CT Birds] Common Murre

Dan Rottino rottino at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 26 13:38:38 EST 2015

At the end of west shore drive is the dead end Point Rd where there is very limited parking for maybe 4 vehicles.  That is where we viewed the bird from 10:16 to about 11:35am.  We left the point at 11:45. There is a map link in my eBird report.

Bird Forever Work Whenever
Dan Rottino
East Haddam, CT