[CT Birds] Fannie Stebbins

Jim Pfeifer Jim.Pfeifer at erm.com
Mon Dec 28 10:55:57 EST 2015

Congrats to Jan for a great find!

-----Original Message-----
From: Jan Collins [mailto:jgcollins at cox.net]
Sent: Sunday, December 27, 2015 3:39 PM
To: Jim Pfeifer
Subject: Re: Fannie Stebbins

Thanks, Jim. I was wondering if the woodpeckers nested as unusual to see adults here. Maybe next year some of the Allen Bird Club members will make a concerted effort to find out. I just joined the club today and will now get their alerts etc. I don't think about birding much just across the border and I should!
See my post on Ctbirds re the Pink-footed from today. Just my second, first here in Somers 3 years ago.
Hope you can find it as would be nice to have another confirmation.
Jan