[CT Birds] Old Christmas trees & birds

Joseph Budrow jbudrow at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 20:17:39 EST 2016

When I was a young birder, like, 11, I had heard about how birds liked Christmas trees so I dragged ours out to the feeder. I was so excited to see what would happen in January.

The next day our neighbor called asking why an artificial tree was on the lawn.

I was 11.

Joe

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android